Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Life Isn't All Beer and Skittles

My school slide with some astonishing effect!

A week off at home with parents, can there be anything worse than this? I wish I'm at school right now ironically.

The winter holiday came without snow. The week before had witnessed snow, but not in my winter holiday, just not yet. I felt overwhelmed with all the school works so I thought this holiday would rescue me from them, but I didn't expect that I still had a lot of assignments over the holiday. :P

After four days of playing, I think it's time to study a bit or else I will be rushing trying to finish the work within the last few days of break like every other holiday I've had. Everything was going just right: I studied some, ate lunch, studied a bit more... If just like that, this blog post would not exist. However, there was a twist that I didn't anticipate at all:

My dad called me in the afternoon saying to me to bring him the adapter over to his workplace, because he needed it to fix the handheld mixer (the cheap one we bought in the U.S) that my mom just broke. All of my family procrastinated to go but in the end, somebody had to go and I decided that it was me. It was just like half of a block away so I didn't want to wear warmly. My mom started getting crazy about it and I also fumed. What the heck? "You broke it, you didn't want to do something to fix it and now you're blaming me for something that I don't want to do in the first place that you should do?" - that was I thought. I chose to stay home and kept studying.

My mom, with that anger inside insulted me badly. She kept saying that I'm selfish, just think about myself and don't help others at all. Really mom ?! Yes, this selfish son washes dishes several times before without you telling to do it. This son was trying to help a lot of times, did a lot of household stuffs, and all you do is rejecting all? If I'm that selfish then I didn't fold the clothes, wash dishes, or dry the clothes for the whole family just a moment ago. She also said I'm not deserved to be a man and stuffs like that, which I tried to ignore but I couldn't so I have to write this.

The homework is still a lot with one assignment I need to get access to the science lab also that's why I wish I could be at school. My science fair results are really disappointing and I need to redo it, with the deadline is nearer and nearer. Still didn't get the email from the biology teacher that I can be at his lab and now I'm desperate.

After writing this post, I'm going to do some homework (again :( ) and trying to do some of my resolutions. Until next time, goodbye.

P/s: I did some yoga the last few days in an attempt to be healthy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment