Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Basketball and Its Consequences

The past week is a week of hard works. I didn't have any time to write blog until this moment. To start with my whole body aches: my neck, my elbow, and my throat, etc. It's all because of the basketball games I had yesterday, not even included the other consequences ...

I was in fairly good condition yesterday morning; and everything just worsened in the afternoon. Right after lunch, my biology teacher informed our class that the research paper for science fair was due the next day, or else he would call our parents. It wasn't not totally a bad deal at all if I had some spare time that evening, which I didn't. During the class, I left with some of my classmates and others who're in the team and the coach to go to a basketball trip. It was expected that we would go home at about 10 p.m. That's all right, although pretty late, I didn't think I would encounter another thing ...

Our team are huge, so I didn't get subbed in the games for much. My skills s*** anyway, so I don't feel so terrible. I somewhat even think that was plenty, probably because we have 2 games instead of 1 as usual. As I used to loosing a lot, when we lost all two games with the score differences are approximately 50 points it was pretty okay with me. The thing that pissed me off is the bus.

So after the games, we stopped at McDonald's to have dinner. When everybody was full, we tended to go back then suddenly the bus leaked oil and it stinked. We had to stay there for like at least 1 hours for another bus to come and just then we could go back. When we came back to the school, it took me about 45 minutes more to get to home by tram so I was literally at home at midnight. I was so tired and went back to sleep and set the alarm clock to 2 a.m so I can finish the paper. Obviously, I couldn't wake up at that time and my mom woke me up at 5. I was so exhausted so I just did some and went back to sleep, didn't even try to go to school. So at 11 a.m I woke up another time just to finish the paper and then came to school.

Partly of the reason I wanted to go to school is to witness my biology teacher's expression when I lied to him about I didn't finish it. He was so funny! LOL. At the end of the day, I was finally done with that stupid paper, although I screwed up at materials and procedures parts because of time limitation. Until then I realized that my body aches. I even has a scar now between my eye and my nose because I was accidentally hit during the games in my face. Well, at least I have an interesting week.

(This post was written on Friday night then posted on Saturday morning in case of any time confusion in the post).

Stay tuned because my next blog post will be about New Year Resolution (yeah, I know it's late already to talk about it :P).
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment