Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Australian Open Shocker

Not anything much to say today. I'm too busy with school right now, but because I promise I will write one about Australian Open so I will go straight to the point about what I feel this year about Ausralian Open. 

First of all, like the title has stated, I feel shock that Serena Williams has been knocked off by Ana Ivanovic. I'm somewhat a fan of Ana Ivanovic, and when I saw the game I feel like she was really lucky because Serena has a back injury (?!). Ana did play decently, but she cannot pull off wins in later round with top players (assuming that there're no more surprise). However, I hope that this win will boost her confidence and create a huge impact on her game later on. She can win Li Na and Azarenka (according to their lastest head to head matches), but if she really wants to win her second grand slam, she still has place to improve in my opinion.

P/s: The thing that pissed me off the most is that I can't want live matches in my time zone, where I have to sleep at that time, so I always have to watch highlights/replayed one.

Ok, so not so much, but hopefully I can write something the next few days. I'm crazy because of the massiveness of work I have to do at school right now.      


No comments:

Post a Comment