I spent the first week of holiday playing. You know how students feel when they have whole lots of break. In this time, my sister wanted to run, and I also kind of wanted also (to stay fit 'coz my basketball coach told us that we would have games after we came back from break). I wanted to run early in the morning (typical work out time), but my sister couldn't wake up that early. It turned out not so well. We only ran one day; and it's far from my expectation.
The second week I spent with my cousin. My cousin who is studying in France visited us because he wanted to travel around here (Central Europe) for a while before we go home. Did I mention that my dad works for an embassy here. Anyway, this is our last year my family is staying here. After this, I don't know what my future will be. I'm in 10th grade now and still have two years before me. My sister, is somewhat luckier than me, will go to an university after this year. I just don't want to go back to Asia and live a life there. You can imagine how's an Asian life would be :P So I have to travel around with him and my family to Austria, Hungary, and around here - all the place I've visited so it's not something that's too exciting
So the third week, I was also playing. I procasinated to do homework so much that until now I'm only done with my script for Literature. I still need a lot to do: fix an essay for Writing, do a ***ing hard poster for Biology, and review stuffs for the AP World History test for the midterm. I usually study my b*** off just for one chapter of AP WH to get a decent grade. Just think one day to review all AP WH knowledge from the beginning of the year until now (approx. 25 chapter) makes me can't stand this.
Wish me good luck, because I'm gonna be doomed. A distress life ...
No comments:
Post a Comment